You found your way to a breathtaking HARPG-Event!
This is the COLLIDING WORLDS EVENT!
Like already said on the invitation you all got, it is a transdimensional Dressage Show. So, you will travel through time, space and dimension with the help of Cayette Valadez, Joy of Life Stable's time traveller. Due to Heißenberg's Uncertainty Principle he needs help of two magicians which are Diamo Laird and Lana Flame, those two will gurantee you end up where you told Cayette to.
The Event starts in JoLs' dressage outdoor arena in Czech Republic see the new stable map
and will also end there again, but in between you will do your kur in another time and place. Your task is to catch the transition of those two places! That means draw your rider when entering the other world -colliding with it- or when he comes back from that place back to the arena.
Travelling through dimensions is hard work and you easily get lost, therefore you will get an 'anchor
' assigned when registering. It is a small accessoire that has to be featured in the picture and will safely bring you back into this time-line and this dimension.
You can do extra pictures. These could show your team arriving to the stud, talking with the travelling helpers or talking to their friends about the world they collided with.Setting
JoLs freshly moved to a new stud with a new outdoor arena. The fence is just a very small red brick wall. Outside the arena are black gas lanterns with the letters hanging on them.
It is the beginning of spring, so the first flowers come out and the trees are about to blossom again.
The weather starts sunny in the late morning but the afternoon turns out to be rather rainy with thick clouds covering the sky.
You can choose the weather of the other world yourselfRules
Rules are important and to be followed, breaking them will cost you points
- no tracing (skeleton tracing is fine) - this also applies for backgrounds
- no photobackgrounds (re-using old backgrounds is okay, will get you less points)
- fullbody entry -shading recommended, not required
- pas de deux (and therefore collabs) are fine
- maximum of 3 horses per stable
- anchor must be shown
- helpers (Cayette, Diamo or Lana) should be featured as they guarantee you have a safe ride (each one gives extra points)
- extra pictures give extra points (max. 3 extra pictures count)
- pre-registration required
- horses have to be older than 4Judging
The Colliding Worlds Event is totally effort based. We compare your entry to your own gallery to stay fair to newbies (That's also how we find tracing and re-using if not noted in entry!!)
- Story -depending on length and detail: 3-20 Points
- Entry Drawing -depending on effort, details, background and meeting requirements: 5-40 Points
- Bonus Points for featuring helpers: Cayette 10 Points, Diamo: 10 Points, Lana: 10 Points; all three: 40 Points
- Extra picture -depending on effort (sketch is less than colored etc): 5-15 Points each; Maximum of 3 (so be careful which you submit)
- Missing Anchor: Random fault 10-20 PointsRegistration
Pre-Registration is required to get your anchor. Please note me this info filled out:Stable:Rider:Horse:Prizes
Prizes are super interesting in any event, so this is the basic plan: 1st Place
-1 Fullbody shaded horse with Background
-1 shaded extra Background
-1 free breeding to any of JoLs horses 2nd Place
-1 Fullbody shaded horse without Background
-1 shaded Headshot or shaded extra Background
-1 free breeding to any of JoLs horses3rd Place
-1 Fullbody horse without Background
-1 shaded Headshort or extra Background
-1 free breeding to any of JoLs horses4th Place
-1 colored Headshot of entered horse5th Place
-RibbonI might stock up prizes depending on my financial and vacational situation
- Any donations are always welcome-